- Economic background
- Previous experience in accountancy is a plus
- Strong computer experience - MS Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Check and manage invoices and payment requests received from internal departments or external suppliers
- Create specific reports on a monthly basis and at request
- Maintain the relationship with the suppliers
- Keep track of payments and process expenses reports
- Keep track of the departments' financial performance
- Provide financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet account
- Support the annual budget process, quarterly forecasting and monthly updates
- Analyze actual results to budgets and forecasts
- Generate and review internal reporting to support monthly and quarterly close process
- Generate, review and distribute standard reports such as annual budget, quarterly estimate and monthly financial updates
World Trading Markets is a top leading financial consulting company accredited by ASF (The Romanian Financial Surveillance Authority), providing high quality services to a wide range of international clients.
We are proud to be able to combine in an extraordinary environment the rigor and responsibility of the financial investment domain, together with the passion, fun and excitement of our young team.