Data Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Data Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- In the field of property and casualty (P&C) coassurance, carry out the accounting and technical management of co-insurance transactions;
- Record and monitor current transactions, verify the accuracy of the accounts and justify them;
- Understand, explain and document the combined financial statements and document the controls of the accounts;
- Ensure compliance of the Co-insurers and underwriters according to the provisions of the co-insurance operating agreement issued by the Central Allocation Office (Bureau Central de Répartition/ clearing agency);
- Maintain and update procedures;
- Work in conjunction with Underwriting department, Claims, Brokers, Agents, BCR, and Companies;
- Regularly settle and claim funds from co-insurers;
- Respond to various internal and external complaints;
- Fill in activity tracking.
- Accounting graduate (master degree would be a plus);
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- B2 or C1 level of French knowledge;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Accounting and/ or Insurance sector.
- Insurance knowledge;
- Knowledge of claims and/ or premium management in the co-insurance field, accounting experience in this area would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office tools;
- Adaptability and organizational skills;
- Ability to analyze and accuracy;
- Adherence to deadlines and procedures;
- Adaptability and ease to interact in a multi-cultural environment.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.