It would be great if you would meet the following:
- use English language, both writen and spoken from a medium to advanced level
- prioritise tasks, organise and communicate
- be honest and reliable
- be trustworthy and respectful
- be highly presentable at all times
- be professional at all times
Proven experience relevant in Human Resources, as a Recruitment Officer (from middle level to entry level)
PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
Basic knowledge of labor laws.
An ideal candidate for the Recruitment Officer position holds a relevant recruiting background - 2 to 3 years.
For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in complex recruitment duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist the HR Manager in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing.)
You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.