Private Donors Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Private Donors Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Focus on results and meeting the fundraising goal of the area.
• The ability to think in terms of R.O.I.
• Account management skills;
• Relationship management skills;
• Good project management skills;
• Community management skills;
• Good understanding the donor’s psychology;
• Excellent written Romanian & English (Advanced) skills.
• Passionate about making a difference;
• Results oriented.
• Microsoft Excel;
• Microsoft PowerPoint.
Experience required for this role:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Fundraising in an NGO OR working in CSR projects.
It would be a plus:
• Salesforce (or other Customer Relationship Management application).
For our organization to have the impact it aims towards, your activity, as Private Donors Manager, will have a great contribution in bringing the resources needed to achieve our goals.
You will be charged with managing the relationship with our private donors and developing and implementing campaigns and mechanisms for collecting donations, in order to achieve the fundraising goal of the area.
This is a full time position, in Bucharest.
Reports to: Development Director
• Manages and develops our community of individual fundraisers;
• Manages the mechanisms for collecting donations from individuals (ex. SMS, 2%);
• Develops and implements campaigns for private donors (ex. Donate Your Birthday, Christmas campaign);
• Works closely with the Corporate Account Manager to increase the fundraising community with employees from our corporate partners;
• Develops and implements special fundraising projects targeted to employees from our corporate partners ;
• Manage the relationship with corporate stakeholders (related to these special projects);
• Manages and develop the relationship with high net-worth individuals;
• Handles the administrative work of monitoring and administrating the databases for donors & donations.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.
The selection process will consist in:
• Screening, according to the application form;
• Online test;
• Phone interview;
• Interview with the Director of Development;
• Final interview with the Executive Director.