Financial Controller - Raiffeisen Property International
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate.
Daca esti la inceput de cariera te invitam sa faci primul pas, cu un stagiu de practica sau un program de internship, sau identifica locul de munca ideal pentru tine si alatura-te echipei Raiffeisen Bank!
Totodata daca esti un profesionist cu experienta, la Raiffeisen Bank iti oferim permanent oportunitatile pentru a iti dezvolta constant competentele si a atinge urmatorul nivel.
Bachelor or Master in Economics and/or Finance, ACCA is desirable;
Minimum 5 years on a similar position;
Good understanding of accounting principles & management reporting (RAS and IFRS);
Good English - both written and spoken;
Excellent overall interpersonal skills (ability to work closely with different departments, team, consultants, and external auditors);
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
MS Office (Excel – advanced knowledge, Word, PowerPoint).
- Prepares the of financial statements – P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow;
- Prepares the monthly management reports at the Company level, financial analysis and KPI’s;
- Assists the accounting department with the annual preparation of financial reports;
- Builds and monitors the annual budget and quarterly forecasting in order to support the achievement of business objectives;
- Develops and maintains timely and accurate financial reports in order to support the monitoring of business performance;
- Ensures on a monthly basis the accounting entries are registered on cost centers in accordance with the needs of the Company and the existing contracts;
- Coordinates the month end closing process with the accounting team under RAS and IFRS, in accordance with the group approved accounting manual;
- Reviews, reconciles and offers support for identifying and preparing proposals for corrective measures in case of errors and/or deviations from appropriate accounting treatment;
- Ensures all company assets are monitored and accurately accounted for, and that the fixed assets register is maintained with strict adherence to fixed assets register procedure;
- Monitors the implementation and the compliance with all internal procedures of the Company in connection to the Financial Department;
- Contributes to the provision of financial data, analysis and financial professional support, in order to provide an accurate view of the Company financial situation;
- Plans the internal organization of the audit process (time-frame, documentation, resources needed, others);
- Provides external auditors with all necessary information for the auditing process;
- Summarizes and obtains approvals for the adjustments proposed by and agreed with the auditors;
- Responsible for the internal elaboration of the transfer pricing files of the management company and of the development companies with regards to local and international transfer pricing guidelines;
- Gathers the documents needed for local and international transfer pricing documentation;
- Collaborates with the external consultancy supplier of services on transfer pricing.