Internship - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
* If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Electronics Manufacturing Plant.
* Students from technical field (Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation, Telecommunications);
* Availability for part-time work schedule;
* English knowledge;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities ;
* International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.