METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Cerinte
* Advanced research skills
* Strong presentation/communication/public speaking skills
* Influencing skills – facilitate the change and learning
* Flexible organizational skills
* Enthusiasm for lifelong learning
* Observation/Evaluation skills
* HTTP, HTML, CSS
HTTP, HTML and CSS must come with the package as the basis for Web development.
A great plus if you can come with a curricula and prepared training materials.
Support is guaranteed: our senior developers will gladly accompany along the way with customized content valid in the real projects that our students will join, upon successful completion of the learning program. They will be actively involved in delivering trainings and mentoring students.
And because what you preach must be also put to valuable practical use, we offer the chance to join (for the remaining time) one of the Agile development teams and work on awesome business products at worldwide scale for the wholesale retail industry for METRO.
If you have what it takes let’s know each other!
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Possibility to work from home;
* Lunch tickets;
* Health and life insurance;
* Private pension;
* Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
* Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
* Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
* Fitness centers discounts;
* Sports activities & other company events;
* Chair Massage;
* Free Bookster account;
* and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.