Our product, Hubgets, delivers instant communication and collaboration to teams from around the world. It does it all: real-time voice, video, messaging and information management in the browser. The platform deals with large data sets, matches the latency of native apps and is completely decoupled from the backend. Since it uses a lot of experimental or newborn technologies like WebRTC, boredom won't get a hold of you.
What You Will Have to Do
- Design and develop modules for browser based apps
- Extend components on different platforms to provide better usability, performance or functionality
- Make peer reviews - design review, code review, documentation review
- Write automated tests
- Contribute to the building process, automation, and publishing tools
- Ensure coordination with other teams regarding the cloud backend services used by Apps
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Very good knowledge of CSS, HTML, JSON
- Knowledge of OOP and OOD principles, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- High attention to details
- Experience with web services (focus on REST)
- Experience with WebSockets is considered a plus.
- Good Java knowledge is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of UX concepts is considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.