Team Leader with french
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader with french active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Coordinates the support teams (deliver service support, control service quality, (e.g. back log monitoring, SLA monitoring), coordinates incident management, ensure service continuity, escalation of production incidents;
• Manages the team's Knowledge Management (document base, skills transfers (training), backups management);
• Participates in the continuous improvement process (escalates difficulties and collects feedback from partners, identifies and proposes areas of improvement for support activities and applications, sends requests for improvement or requests for changes); • Implements operational activities for a new application/activity, collects and communicates information about the changes in scope
• Reports and communicates on activities, KPI’s, SLA’s
• Leads the human capital on his/her team;
• Maintains the operational relationship with Group Application Owners, Business Analysts, Development teams and business partners;
• Manages the process of onboarding for new arrivals and the exit interview;
• Manage the admin part (planning and validation of holidays perimeter assurance, working attendance during public hollidays);
• Contributes to the setup of the team's annual objectives, prepares the individual career path, supervises and measures the team's performance;
• Budget management (necessary expression, recurrent monitoring, reporting of alerts).
A little about you:
• At least 3 years experience in people management roles;
• Experience in support functions;
• Experience in support activities;
• Abillity to prioritise and follow-up the tasks;
• Good command of Microsoft Office;
• Open mind person, initiative and autonomy, real interest for continuous improvement and transformation of the daily operations.
• Very good attention to details;
• Able to prioritize work;
• Able to have authority but is tactful with it.