ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL CONTROLLER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
• Multi-cultural mindset
• English fluent (writing and speaking)
• IT skills: Excel, Word, ppt
• System: experience in working with ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operation (Dynamics AX / Axapta)
• Accounting expertise
• At least 5 years of similar experience
• Manage the booking of accounting transactions, including supplier invoices, fixed assets and project/ cost centres transactions. Ensure that company accounting policies and the relevant statutory requirements are followed
• Manage the supplier and other bank payments
• Participate in Month end closing activities as defined by the Finance group guidelines and requirements
• Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system
• Master data maintenance
• Validate the Expense/Travel Expense Claims in CONCUR and bookkeeping of the related Journal Voucher
• Preparation General Ledger Accounts Reconciliations (review and follow up) as well as preparation IC reconciliations. Review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements.
• Participates in preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts in accordance with the company guidelines.
• Calculations of Man hour rates
• Preparation of financial and managements reports
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their well-being. Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you:
- A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) - Benefits Online
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours