ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL CONTROLLER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
A line of code changes lives. In Systematic, we contribute to simplifying decision making and changing lives with every line of code we write.
Since our foundation in 1985, we have developed into an international IT company that focuses on five core business areas: Digitalization, Healthcare, Defence, Intelligence & National Security and Library & Learning.
At origins, Systematic is a Danish company built on a people centric foundation, with a huge focus on our employee’s work-life balance. We are always on the lookout for team-spirited people with an international mindset who strive to be the best in their fields, those who are interested in personal and professional development, and those who wish to make a difference in their everyday lives. Everything we do at Systematic is expressed in our four brand values: Simplicity. Trust. Performance. Forward-thinking.
Take a look at our vacant positions and join us on our journey on making a difference.
• Multi-cultural mindset
• English fluent (writing and speaking)
• IT skills: Excel, Word, ppt
• System: experience in working with ERP Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operation (Dynamics AX / Axapta)
• Accounting expertise
• At least 5 years of similar experience
• Manage the booking of accounting transactions, including supplier invoices, fixed assets and project/ cost centres transactions. Ensure that company accounting policies and the relevant statutory requirements are followed
• Manage the supplier and other bank payments
• Participate in Month end closing activities as defined by the Finance group guidelines and requirements
• Participate in the implementation of the new ERP system
• Master data maintenance
• Validate the Expense/Travel Expense Claims in CONCUR and bookkeeping of the related Journal Voucher
• Preparation General Ledger Accounts Reconciliations (review and follow up) as well as preparation IC reconciliations. Review and confirm the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements.
• Participates in preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts in accordance with the company guidelines.
• Calculations of Man hour rates
• Preparation of financial and managements reports
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their well-being. Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you:
- A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix you benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform) - Benefits Online
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours