Outsourced Service Correspondent
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Outsourced Service Correspondent active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Outsourced Service Correspondent
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the Global Technology Services team (RESG/GTS), which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide.
You will support the GTS/SEC/GRC team which is in charge of managing GTS Operational Risk and Security.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As an Outsourced Service Correspondent, you will support the project manager during study phase of an outsourced service project and accompanies the OS manager to ensure the monitoring is performed.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Pre-qualification of a contract: Determine if the contract belongs to the framework of outsourced services (OS);
- Study of an outsourced service project: For the assigned OS projects, you will be responsible for assisting the project manager in different steps during the OS study phase. You will contact the project manager to understand the context of the project, identify the global risks to the OS activities, consult the risk experts on the selected risk categories, organize the meeting with the project manager and experts in order to assess the risk level and define the risk mitigation actions, follow up the risk analysis on the project (Inherent Risk, Mitigation Measures, Residual Risks), write the risk synthesis, etc. until the risk analysis for the OS project is validated by the sponsor of project and the contract is signed;
- Follow-up of risk mitigation actions for an OS: For the assigned OS, you will ensure the risk mitigation actions are done in time and remind OS manager if necessary;
- Review of an OS under monitoring: According to the risk level of each OS and events, you will have to organize assessment review with OS manager and accompanies the OS manager to ensure the OS monitoring;
- Reporting for OS activities: You will provide the monthly dashboards of OS activities to operational risk manager (ORM) and provide data/reporting for different committees.
A little about you:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in IT & risk management jobs;
- Graduate from University degrees or Engineers, you have good IT infrastructures skills and knowledges in risk management;
- Risks/control/audit in a banking environment can be a plus;
- Fluent in French and English (read/write/speaking);
- Good command of Microsoft Office and MS Power Point; Good knowledge of standard function (knowledge in VB may be a plus but not mandatory); Reporting and presentations;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- Understanding of access management and controls;
- Ability to prioritise and follow-up on task completion.
We also value:
- Ability to prioritise and influence;
- “Problem solving” mindset and solution-enabler capacities;
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Confidentiality skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus based on performance;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.