Security Infrastructure Team Leader
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 50 consultants. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services.Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Experience with one or more core security concepts:
o Application security concepts.
o Operating systems security concepts.
o Authentication, authorization, and identity systems.
o Secure coding practices.
o Network and web security protocols such as TLS, IPSec etc.
• Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies.
• Take a leading role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives.
• Analyze, assess, and respond to various internet threats.
• Build tools and automation to manage and enforce security policies, automate processes at scale.
• Partner with other engineers to design and build effective security tools by sharing high-level understanding of security policy, risk, and/or access management.
• Conduct regular security assessments.
• Help review and design systems that improve the security of application software and infrastructure.
• Help review and design systems related to abuse detection and integrity.
• Collaboratively drive security incident response and vulnerability management.
• Contribute to security engineering planning and execution.
• Verify and validate application software security via manual and automated testing, fuzzing, and static code analysis.