Security Infrastructure Team Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO active
View all jobs Security Infrastructure Team Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 50 consultants. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services.Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Experience with one or more core security concepts:
o Application security concepts.
o Operating systems security concepts.
o Authentication, authorization, and identity systems.
o Secure coding practices.
o Network and web security protocols such as TLS, IPSec etc.
• Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new products and technologies.
• Take a leading role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives.
• Analyze, assess, and respond to various internet threats.
• Build tools and automation to manage and enforce security policies, automate processes at scale.
• Partner with other engineers to design and build effective security tools by sharing high-level understanding of security policy, risk, and/or access management.
• Conduct regular security assessments.
• Help review and design systems that improve the security of application software and infrastructure.
• Help review and design systems related to abuse detection and integrity.
• Collaboratively drive security incident response and vulnerability management.
• Contribute to security engineering planning and execution.
• Verify and validate application software security via manual and automated testing, fuzzing, and static code analysis.