Cyber Security analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Cyber Security analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering,
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Plan for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Test and evaluate security products
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
- Monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
- Give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.