Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Dev Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation iNow it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Your day to day:
We are working on a project that implements cognitive algorithms and automation to enhance network operations support. Development activity is performed in 3 squads, with frequent releases, continuously improving the value of automation deployed.
In our setup, the tester is supporting the entire sprint, working with Product Owners in order to define valuable acceptance criteria. They also provide continuous guidance and overview to the development team, implementing a Test Driven Development approach.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Define the test strategy, planning and interpretation to validate that developments meet requirements and customer explicit and implicit needs
- Write a combination of test cases (automated, exploratory, regression, etc.) to fulfill the project requirements
- Develop and perform automated testing to help address pain points, streamline business operations and ensure quality
- Track the progress of each step to completion, running the appropriate test cases for each phase:
- Developer branches that address independent or shared features
- Deployment artifacts depending or influencing parts and systems needed to support the feature
- Regression testing to ensure validated functionality is not negatively impacted
- Functional verification to ensure the product meets product owner requirements and solves the problem correctly
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Strong analytical skills to understand root causes, relevance and implications of details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, applied in a multicultural environment
- Strong ability to relate to customer requirements
- Previous experience working with automated testing in an Agile environment
- Bachelor degree
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.