Teleperformance, the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in a wide variety of industries. Its customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting & analytics, digital integrated business service solutions and other high-value specialized services ensure consistently positive customer interactions that are reliable, flexible and intelligent.
We have 300,000 interaction experts across nearly 80 countries, speaking 265 languages and dialects to better serve you.
Teleperformance Romania is a subsidiary of Teleperformance Group, the world leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, starting its activity in 2004. We operate now with more than 1,300 employees providing quality services to first-line players both on the local market and on the international market (banks, insurance companies, telecom operators and others).
• MS Excel: excellent knowledge required
• VBA for MS Excel: excellent knowledge required
• MS Access: good/excellent knowledge required
• VBA for MS Access: good/excellent knowledge required
• Comfortable with importing/exporting data to/from both applications
• Working knowledge of SAP/Oracle or PeopleSoft
• Working knowledge of SharePoint
• Experience of automating functions between MS Office applications (OLE)
• Xcelsius Present (SAP Business Objects)
• F&A: fair understanding of Finance&Accounting processes – not mandatory
• Communication and interrelationship
• Structured and analytical mind
• Quick learner
• Flexible, adaptable
• Result oriented and pro-active
1. Process – elaborating and maintaining Management Information System (MIS)
• Organization, documentation and maintenance of reporting systems;
• Business analysis -based on end user requirements, counseling on requirements and change request management ;
• Testing and analysis of coding;
• Writing macros ;
• Keeping and logging code development ;
• Building/maintaining spreadsheets for storing/manipulating data;
• Building/maintaining MS Access databases for storing/manipulating data ;
• Helping to maintain the automation system at all levels from data in through to PDF/PPT out;
• Building/maintaining tools and interfaces to allow other team members to access and work with data;
• Ability to work to extremely tight deadlines to avoid breach.
2. Customer – Driving Operational Excellence
Eliminate errors in MI production by removing manual processes: Making sure that codes are up to date;
• Updating and improving the code as requirements change, being totally flexible;
• Perform any corrective measure required by internal client department.
• Support any client audit on MIS Reporting (e.g.datasource, data workings, outcomes).