Talent Aquisition Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Aquisition Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role (1-2 years);
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks;
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews;
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details;
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements;
- Lead employer branding initiatives;
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.