Events & Office Operations Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Events & Office Operations Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Great organizing skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Process management;
• Event management;
• Stakeholder management;
• Problem solving skills;
• The ability to work with constrained budgets;
• Proved experience in working with clear organizational procedures.
• Customer oriented;
• A structured and logical thinker.
• English, at an advanced level;
• How to use Microsoft Office.
Experience required for this role:
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in Organizing Events & Conferences OR Logistics & Facilities.
It would be preffered if you had:
• Working experience in Logistics & Facilities;
• Driver’s license: B category
As Operations Specialist, your role will consist in partnering up with internal and external stakeholders to create the best experiences for the participants at our events and for our staff team.
•Events & conferences:
o End-to-end management of the relationship with the owner (from needs analysis to evaluation);
o Manage the communication with the participants, before & after the event (feedback & surveys);
o Manage the logistical organization;
o Manage the relationship and negotiation process with the vendors and partners;
o Offer support in managing the barters partnerships;
o Manage the team of volunteers that support us during events.
o Develops and implement general working procedures for the organization (for example, GDPR);
o Works with vendors to ensure that the functions of the office run smoothly (office maintenance, couriers and others);
o Manage the maintenance of the car fleet of the organization (3 cars).
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.