Financial Analyst - Plant Controlling (Timisoara)
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
As a Plant Controlling Financial Analyst in our department you will have full responsibility to:
* Provide the financial steering of one of our plants largest Business Unit via planning, controlling and reporting;
* Manage the budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting of P&L, B&S, Investment, and Headcount in the assigned Plant Business Unit;
* Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports;
* Run the product costing;
* Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
* Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issue;
* Well developed written and oral communication skills;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* SAP, Spreadsheets (MS Office).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.