.NET DevOps Engineer - SQL Automation
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET DevOps Engineer - SQL Automation active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The Information Technology Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Database Administrator with good knowledge of Microsoft Technology.
Your main mission will be to develop a global framework and application for automating operational tasks performed in database administration by working in cooperation with our worldwide teams. You will also work as database administrator for operational tasks until they will be integrated in the automated tool.
• Previous experience in design and implementation (tables, query optimization, triggers, views and stored procedures).
• Previous experience in developing .NET applications
• Good knowledge of ASP.Net (both web forms and MVC), VB.NET/C#, Ajax, XML, Web Services, Entity Framework
• Good SQL Server 2012/2014 knowledge
• Very good English skills
• Previous database administration experience
• Windows administration skills is a plus
• Knowledge of AlwaysOn technology is a plus.
• Knowledge of systems concepts and technologies
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Enthusiasms for learning new technologies
• Customer focused and team player attitude.
• Windows SQL Server database configuration, administration, optimization and daily monitoring
• Design and implement automated scripts for a global database administration
• Design and implement a framework for a better administration of the MS SQL databases.
• Design, audit, performance enhancement and security settings on all our databases
• Implement and optimize internal procedures by creating documentation
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.