Trade Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile Trade Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
Requirements / Candidate’s profile-
• Entry level, preferably 2- 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG or Auto industry
• Graduate of University is mandatory (BSc., BA)
• Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
• Foreign languages knowledge: English – mandatory (reading, writing, conversational for webinars), French is an advantage
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
• Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
• Experience of project management against set deliverables
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required
• Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments
• To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative
• Ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen’
• Ability to analyze research projects
• Event management
• Willingness to learn and develop with the role
Monthly Promotions Implementation / Evaluation
• Implement monthly promotional plan on brand and product line level in line with management guidelines, Sales feedback as well as clients’ insights.
• Align Trade Marketing and Brand Managers & take into account respective feedback & suggestions.
• Present to Marketing Director promotional materials for approval.
• Align finance on promotional cost by promotion & all related charges.
• Develop with Suppliers promotional artwork once the project is approved.
• Produce & ship promotional materials to all POS within agreed timelines.
• Ensure material quality is always best in class.
• Manage Trade marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
• Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI & market feedback, as well as market data readings when applicable.
• Work closely with all teams to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
• Plan and implement in coordination with Suppliers, Operations & Sales the support for all new launches.
• Develop sales presenters & road shows for partners' sales teams whenever needed.
• Conduct periodically trade visit to assess trade implementation in ERM’s and competition’s POS in key markets.
• Assess success & prepare closing report for all major launches.
Signalization - Drive Company's vision “Best in Class” at the Point of Sale (POS)
• Maximize customer traffic in POS through developing best in class Point of Sale Material (POSM) and Signalizations Projects in conjunction with Operation Team
• Deliver agreed sales events trainings for Operation and Sales team on product knowledge & expositions.
• Implement the promotions planned in conjunction with key Suppliers, Supply Chain dept., Operation, Franchise & Sales Team
• Consult with other functions internally (Operation, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and Franchise) as well as externally (Agencies, Key Accounts & Suppliers) as necessary to gain information and insights, as well as achieve results that are aligned with corporate and functional objectives.
• Conduct market visits in coordination with Operational, Sales & Franchise teams