Project Services Assistant | 6AM-3PM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InSites Consulting active
View all jobs Project Services Assistant | 6AM-3PM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As Project Services Assistant you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
The Project Services Assistant we are looking for will work closely with our team based in Australia. As you're working for our Sydney-based office, you will work on an early morning schedule (6AM-3PM), taking into account the time zone difference. This schedule can be adjusted (later than 6am), based on the necessity and priority of each research project.
You will be the first person in line to set-up research and activation platforms: you manage and engage research participants and offer support with technical tasks to set-up research platforms. Next to that, you support senior members of the team in a wide variety of tasks.
Through our internal training program, we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. The role is a perfect fit for young graduates as this role will allow you to discover your strengths. Depending on your skills and interests, you can gradually evolve towards a project manager, data analyst or technical specialist and grow your career with us.
- Technical set-up and implementation: You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms. Next to that, you prepare the technical programming of surveys.
- Data and quality control: You are responsible for controlling quality and optimizing participant experience by ensuring the performance of our surveys and research projects, running in-depth quality controls. You ensure the participant experience is optimal and with your feedback, you suggest where improvements are possible and help to exclude misinterpretation.
- Content, analyses and reporting: You assist in quality control by running data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. Besides that, you assist the data analyst in preparing datasets for further analyses, and also in charting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. Marketing, Communication, Languages, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong interest in market research
- A first working experience will give you a head start!
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruits on Mondays, fresh soups on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year