PAYROLL&ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Over 5 years experience in the Payroll area;
- Knowledge of labor law;
- Experience in the area of personnel management;
- Oriented towards stability and long-term employment - as a result of the confidentiality of the information they will have access to.
- Process monthly payroll for company employees accurately and in a timely manner;
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments through established procedures;
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports related to payroll;
- Perform payroll reconciliation and accounting entries;
- Administrate benefits: medical services, life insurance, etc & support employees with all requests in that regard;
- Draft employment contracts, addenda, termination and ad-hoc personnel documents including preparation of certificates required by the employees (seniority, doctor, bank, etc.);
- Fill, update and submit the Electronic Register of Employees (REVISAL) in due time;
- Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with internal and external regulations.
* Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!