Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Buyer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Gi Group is searching for an energetic Buyer, for a global company, one of the leaders in the aeronautic field.
The Material Planner will work closely with the vendors, supply chain analysts and demand planners to generate a supply plan in response to the demand plan and sales forecast.
• 2+ years material planning, S&OP or other relevant supply chain
• Desirable specific training and Material Planning and Logistics
• English fluent speaking and writing
• Clear success in Material/Supply planning function, ideally in a complex, high volume, high variability environment.
• Use of ERP and forecasting systems (SAP essential)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team oriented environment
• Experience and comfort using all MS Office applications.
• Demonstrated analytical skills and can manage large data sheets in Excel
• Responsible for the planning, scheduling and release and rescheduling of purchase orders to the relevant vendors to ensure material availability meeting OTTR (On time to deliver) targets
• Assist in the preparation, creation of documentation for Operations planning meetings
• Maintain level of Inventory to meet business targets and perform root cause analysis of shortages.
• Review and recommend changes to planning parameters like safety stock, lead times and replenishment methods.
• Contribute to Product Master Data integrity and cleansing activities on a regular basis.
• Support requirements planning with key suppliers, including sharing requirements and problem solving.
• Develop inventory projections based on current demand and supply plans.
• Notify and escalate to the Team Leader of any schedule and planning issues and risk of supply
• Continually strives to eliminate any unsafe behaviours and drive improvements for a safer environment
• Works closely with the warehouses and carriers to assure the logistics around materials planning runs properly.
What do we offer?
• Monthly salary (to be discussed after the interview)
• Professional environment with possibility of development
• Meal tickets, transport settlement
• Health insurance