Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Cerinte
• Student/graduate (IT/economics/ mathematics or similar fields)
• Advanced English
• Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
• Able to quickly understand new concepts
• Act both as a team player and self-learner
• Gain exposure to the newest technologies used in the Fintech industry, Finastra products
• Understand the collaboration between the company departments.
• Benefit from internal knowledge transfer
What do we offer?
• A 6 months paid internship (3 months full-time and 3 months part-time), with the opportunity to extend it for another 6 months.
• Internship Roles available in 3 different departments in our R&D centre of excellence: Development, Quality Assurance (Technical & Functional) & Business Analyst.
• Real exposure to financial software development cycle
• A dedicated mentor to help you grow your skills and expertise