Technical Business Analyst- Anacredit with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC). Within the BSC, the Finance Solutions Center ensures in particular the evolutions and the smooth functioning of the application ERG / Regulatory international reports, which aims to produce the regulatory reporting of some subsidiaries of the Company Group in general.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business;
- Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
- Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute on the different project phases;
- Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
A little about you:
- Senior experience: over 5 years experience in a similar position;
- English and French at advanced level;
- Functional and business knowledge related to accounting and AnaCredit, regulatory reporting (FINREP, COREP, LIQ, SURFI, PROTIDE);
- Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML).