Junior IT Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior IT Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor or student in Computer Science
• Good knowledge about Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10) and Microsoft Office package O365.
• Knowledge of corporate network infrastructure like LAN, WAN, proxy and/or cloud proxy, firewall.
• Basic knowledge MS SQL database.
• Familiar with ERP software working principles.
• English - Good verbal and written skills.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support end users in their day by day operations by keeping in the agreed SLA local applications runtime.
• Support various divisions in using local ERP & SFA software.
• Assist global teams in various implementations and BAU activities.
• Raise requests for CR and/or Incident Management activities;
• Conduct application tests after CR implementation.
• Assist local IT team in maintaining under operational conditions and security all systems, networks and databases of the company;
• Delivers reports for various internal and external parties;
• Work with the rest of the IT organization and suppliers (design, infrastructure, development) to deliver projects at a local level
• Prepare and ensure accuracy of documentation, procedures manuals, and help sheets for support situations including various system troubleshooting