This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CGI Romania active
View all jobs TECHNICAL CONSULTANT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
CGI in Romania
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world, employs more than 74,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens.
Within Romania, CGI supports leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business solutions.
Join our team in Romania!
CGI offers limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Our global, multi-cultural footprint empowers you to learn and grow, while our ownership culture enables you to share in the success you help create. We seek experienced programmers and consultants along with IT graduates for a range of positions, including Java Technical Expert, C# Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect, Bid Manager, Java Developers, C# Developers, ServiceNow Developers, Salesforce Developers
Help us build the future. Come join our team!
• Having at least a bachelor degree;
• Knowledgeable in the following areas from previous work experiences: ITIL, SDLC. Knowledge of CMMI, COBIT, V-model, is a plus;
• Experienced as an IT Operations analyst/engineer. You have hands-on experience solving incidents, performing RCA on problems, deploying patches/changes/hot fixes, executing sanity/health checks, involvement in business continuity and disaster recovery activities.
o Knowledge of Oracle DB or Oracle Weblogic or IBM Tivoli is a plus.
• Knowledgeable from previous work experiences in at least 3 of the following areas: data center moves, IT asset management, configuration management LDAP, storage, virtualization, IT capacity management, Elasticsearch, centralized logging and auditing, high availability testing, LCM, data migration.
• Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards, performing low level data analysis;
• Knowledgeable of audit and assessment techniques is a plus;
• Open to learn the client’s business (customs, taxation), methodology and environment;
• A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are a must;
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability, experience of working in teams, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
• Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
• Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms/transformation projects within the client’s ecosystem;
• Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise but high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time;
• Review deliverables (e.g. documentation) from other stakeholders in the client’s delivery ecosystem from a quality and technical perspective and with a critical eye;
• Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform Quality Control on them and provide your independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release;
• Perform onsite verifications/missions at the client site(s);
• Actively monitor and follow up on the status of various risks/actions/issues/changes within your portfolio and provide advice to the client;
• Verify the efficacy of multiple processes in the client organization such incident/change/quality/problem/release/event/.. management;
• Provide assistance for internal and external audits;
• Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices. Share knowledge internally.
• Identify opportunities in the client organization or outside, for CGI. Follow up on these opportunities and help to realize them.
Stable job - permanent labor contracts
Multinational working environment
Private medical insurance coverage