Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
You have good knowledge of the following :
• Open source strategy;
• Angular 6 or 7 OR React;
• API REST;
• CI/CD based on Jenkins / Sonar / JIRA / GitHub;
• Development environment: Windows, Linux.
We also value:
• Good command of English; French would be a plus because of direct relationship between business (Product owner) and development team
• High reactivity, pro-activeness and autonomy within the team required;
• Innovative spirit: new ideas for products and processes;
• Ability to strongly communicate with various stakeholders in different locations in the Group.
• Can be Front End (User interface), Back End (Server side) or Full Stack (Front & Back)
• Development of first functioning prototypes
• Prototype testing
• Front-/back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products
• Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
• Is responsible for the quality of the product
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;