This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Purveyor/Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Experience 2-3 years of in Supply Chain domain;
- Foreign languages knowledge: English advanced;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge (Excel - medium);
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and efficiency;
- Well-developed problem solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to demonstrate initiative and curiosity.
As Purveyor, you will ensure the best availability for the product range, by closing monitoring the level of stocks, reviewing sales performance versus forecast and take necessary actions relevant to drive the business.
- Placing orders for its product range, followup the levels of stock; examining customers forecasts, proposing forecasts and making them validated/corrected;
- Follow-up the way orders are processed (inbounds flows, upgrade the information coming from the supplier: delivery date, substitutions, quantities, and any kind of agreement, propose alternative sourcing in case of shortages);
- Follow-up the KPI’s (level of stocks, availability, quality) and the overstocks, and reports to the SC manger;
- Updating the database, assuring the accuracy of the database, communicating the changes to the referential team (data management) and to the suppliers;
- Communication with the customers (on a weekly bases the availabilities, proposes any solutions (substitutions for example) to improve availability);
- Implementing and following the VMI with the related suppliers.