L3 – Java Application Support Engineer
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Good JAVA and Oracle experience: Good to know JDK1.8, Oracle 11C
• Angular JS – nice to have
• SQL/PLSQL development skills
• Previous working experience with Oracle
• Previous working experience with the following application servers : Tomcat
• Basic knowledge of security principles
• Previous production support experience, with can do mind-set and attitude and hands-on mentality.
• Ability to analyze business requirements, defects and propose hot fixes.
• Ability to work on tight schedule.
• Ability to work effectively with senior IT and Business stakeholders.
• Exposure to operating across multiple global locations with accommodate various cultures and practices.
• Proficient communication and English language skills (written/verbal)
• Excellent team worker
• Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (e.g. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
• Performs problem and root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution pack (i.e. hotfixes, patches).
• Provide L3 Support and remediation on any issues pertaining to the above applications by providing detailed code analysis of applications’ production platform. Remediate incidents/outages pertaining to the platform.
• Estimate time required to implement remediation actions.
• Support and contribute to all relevant documentation following DB internal Standards, Procedures and Guidelines.
• Ensures appropriate vendor interaction in a multi-vendor environment.
• Conducts incident and problem management activities
• Conducts regularly-scheduled Problem Management meetings with IT Product Managers (ITPMs), infrastructure groups, problem managers and incident managers to track progress and highlight issues.
• Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
• Performs on-call activities