iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Alongside with the Product Manager, you will be designing user journeys for our interactive gamification product (widgets, mini games, leader boards, along with accompanying back-end components that manage them).
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Knowledge of wire frame tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
● Good time-management skills
● Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images