Support Engineer - BOX
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.Since 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on.Cerinte
- Experience with MS Office Suites and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Experience with macOS, Android and iOS is also preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with networks and router.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Linux, OpenWRT.
- Experience with new technology (IoT)
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Experience in advanced PC setup, network, repairincluding router, IP cameras, NAS, IoT.
- Experience with customer contact and strong customer service skills.
- Experience with working in shifts
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task,) and ability to communicate and express technical issues in technical terminology.
- Identify, diagnose, and correct problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Identify, respond to, and resolve end user and computer problems in a Windows, macOS or Linux environment, including problem determination and resolution, reconfiguration of software and the application of patches and workarounds.
- Acquire complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tiers;
- Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair operating systems and computer peripherals. These include, but are not limited to, problems with desktops, notebooks, printers and mobile devices.
- Handle Helpdesk tickets and work flow, providing timely updates to both clients and tickets on a routine basis.
- Determine users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions.
- Work via phone, email, chat, TeamViewer or Putty to provide complete solutions and service;
- Perform specific services which include: Software/Hardware upgrades and installation, Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals;
- Provide thorough documentation of all work;
- Respond to client inquiries;
- Help end users understand BOX and its role in protecting their household devices.