Reporting Officer with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day.
Your role in a Nutshell:
- Manage information about business requirements in order to accommodate new business or business transition projects;
- Plan, consolidate and follow up the requirements for ITIM processes;
- Prepares project status reports (dashboards, KPIs, presentations), follow-up on activities, organizes team meetings;
- Tracking costs / financial reporting / invoices;
- Contribute to process improvement projects;
- Reports to stakeholders and manage stakeholders expectations;
- Close interaction with teams mainly located in Bucharest.
A little about you:
- At least 2 years working experience in similar position or equivalent experience in a project management structure (PMO);
- Good command of French and English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French-only meetings;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- Solid organizational and time management skills with proven experience in working in parallel on several projects/ transitions;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
We also value:
- Very good presentations skills;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Time management skills - able to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week as per company’s policy.