Senior System Analyst
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Previous experience with issue identification, prioritization and resolution
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Access
• Proficiency in Microsoft Server 2012 R2 +
• Experience in Oracle PL/SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
• Strong knowledge of RESTful API technologies and creating/maintaining JSON endpoints
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft scripting languages
• Self-motivated to problem solve and proactively identify trends
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Prior incident management experience required
• HC application experience preferred
• Fluent English
● Triage and resolve user issues using incident management application
● Query application and server log files to troubleshoot issues
● Query, investigate, and update data in Oracle SQL databases
● Run batch jobs and scripts on remote servers
● Maintain internal documentation, SOPs etc
● Routine database table maintenance.