Customer Data Analyst with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Customer Data Analyst with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
• Economics background;
• 1-2 years of experience in a financial related area or in a domain working with commercial conditions would be a plus
• Advanced level of English. French would be considered an advantage;
• Ability to work with numbers;
• Excel (medium level).
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Customer Data Analyst you will be responsible for the client account, by creating, updating or canceling them, in a correct and complete manner.
You will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
• Update customer database;
• Analyze the database in case of non-conformities;
• Participate to the feasibility study in case of new commercial conditions;
• Suggest alternative solutions allowing the efficiency improvement of the process;
• Under responsibility of Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes / payments related to commercial contracts engagements;
• Process the customer claims related to commercial conditions :
• Analyze and validate customers inquiries (customer creation, modification, closing)
• Propose actions in order to improve the practices;
• Execute corrective actions validated by Sales Administration Manager;
• Inform the partners;
• Secure customer financial transactions in order to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
• Ensure the traceability of financial transactions, regardless type of payment;
• Produce and archive all supporting materials according to the rules in force in the country.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.