Software Testing- Internship
Apply for a Summer Internship at Preh until the 22th of April.
Two projects in Software Testing are opened:
SOFTWARE TESTING #1
Extracting information from automotive ECU based on diagnostics services
- Create an application using Labview development environment to read static information which will identify the ECU
- The application will be used to identify at the beginning of testing cycle the information existing on ECU
- You will learn about the CAN communication and how the automotive diagnostics are working
- Basic Labview programming
- Diagnostics services and CAN communication is a plus
Develop a logging library for out testing platform
- Create a library for our internal testing platform using the TTCN3 standard.
- The library will be used to log all CAN signals/messages, hardware signals and internal variables used in testing processing.
- You will learn about CAN communication and TTCN3 standard for testing.
- Basic programming skills
- TTCN3 and CAN communication is a plus