Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middleware Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Understanding of Middleware (WAS,WMQ,WMB,BPM,DB2) runtime topologies and architecture and troubleshooting experience with the ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence
• Experience in Middleware application security architecture and performing application deployments (WAS,WMQ,WMB,BPM,DB2)
• Experience in HA clustering and failover
• Experience in Distributed Operating Systems (Linux and Windows)
• Experience in Web services (e.g., SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, etc.)
• Ability to comprehend and respond to process changes, exhibit adherence and make judgmental decisions
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team
• Should act as a role model
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
• Administration (Installation, upgrades, performance tuning, configuring security and troubleshooting) of WebSphere Message Queue (WMQ), WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) and WebSphere Application Server (WAS), IBM Business Process Manager, DB2
• Will maximize the availability and performance for Middleware components (WAS,WMQ,WMB,BPM,DB2)
• Will provide technical assistance to customer staff of developers, operators and administrators
• Providing root cause analysis and fix for infrastructure issues to prevent their recurrence and thereby potential business impact
• Validating backup techniques to ensure ease of system recoverability
• Maintaining the system integrity and security by following the published Configuration Standards and Best Practices
• Timely security patching and applying recommended maintenance fixes as required
• Support and implementation of the Security policies and Controls