QA Test Lead (Dayshift)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Test Lead (Dayshift) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Cerinte
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies
- 1 – 2 years of proven experience in leading a QA team in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in people management, communication and customer driven focus
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in workload management, problem solving, research and analysis and project planning and execution.
- Highly self-driven and a proactive leader
- A passion for delivering high quality games
- An overall passion for mentoring his team members and growing them professionally
- Ability to learn, plan and be organised
- Open and honest approach to challenges
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
- Creative solving of technical problems
Nice to have:
- Experience with test automation methodologies
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook)
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyse monetization systems
- Provides task breakdown, planning, dependencies and time estimates for team's assignments.
- Interfaces with the domain experts (e.g. development and production teams).
- Responsible for self and the staff members in the team based on request (people management, task management)
- Responsible for initiating communication between teams (local and external)
- Is responsible for the effective use of test hours on his area of influence (this includes adding or removing tasks on high risk issues)
- Validates issues under his area of influence and ensures quality standards are met
- Understands the purpose of test automation. Provides insight on what processes can be automated to ensure a basic level of efficiency.
- Mentors individual contributors within
project team; ensures all have professional development plans.
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities