Mechanical Designer for Test Equipment - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Use of top-scale CAD software, material analysis techniques, 2D drawings for designing and implementation of automated Test equipment (including pneumatic, electromechanical systems, robotics);Release;
* Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes;
* Provide and promote continuous improvements of test equipment and test processes in his/her area of responsibility;
* Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating form the Project Plan;
* Participates and provide input for Design for Manufacturing and Design for Test concep reviews;
* Participates and gives input in product PFMEA and Reverse PFMEA reviews, Design Checks and improvements;
* Implements Lean concepts assuring targeted KPIs in order to fulfill the Manufacturing process requirements;
* Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process;
* Support and update of production equipment;
* Interacts with interdisciplinary teams of highly skilled professionals; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
* Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is a plus;
* Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools, Solidworks is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results orientation.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.