Equipment Project Manager (Mechanical) - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Equipment Project Manager (Mechanical) for Test Equipment - Manufacturing TSR
* Define and track the test equipment acquisition process according to the Product Life Cycle timeline from the specifications phase until the Manufacturing release;
* Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating form the Project Plan;
* Participates and provide input for Design for Manufacturing and Design for Test concept reviews togheter with the responsible Test Development Engineer;
* Designing / drawing of mechanical parts or complete ansambles for production test equipments;
* Equipment and process implementation according to the product specifics;
* Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes; Support and update of production equipment;
* Participates and gives input in product PFMEA and Reverse PFMEA reviews, Design Checks and improvements;
* Provide and promote continuous improvements of test equipment and test processes in his/her area of responsibility;
* Implements Lean concepts during installation of production cells to reach the product Key Performance Indicators;
* Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process;
* Support and update of production equipment;
* Interacts with interdisciplinary teams of highly skilled professionals;
* University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
* Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is a plus;
* Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools, Solidworks is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results orientation.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.