Customer Support Representative - Night Shift
Carestream Dental is a world-class, global dental corporation that has provided oralhealthcare professionals with the information and imaging tools they need to work more efficiently for more than 100 years. Offering a strong portfolio of products designed to streamline practice workflows and enhance patient care, Carestream Dental thrives as a market leader in digital imaging, practice management and eServices solutions.
Our comprehensive portfolio of products includes: intraoral imaging equipment, extraoral and 3D imaging systems, CAD/CAM solutions, X-ray units, imaging software, dental practice management software and eServices.
From the first digital radiographic film and the world’s first digital imaging system to our cutting-edge 3D imaging technology, we consistently invest in research and development to maintain our leadership position and to better address and anticipate the needs of oral healthcare professionals.
With such a strong history of innovation in the oral healthcare space, we’re looking for individuals with a passion to help us remain at the forefront of the industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High School Diploma.
• Demonstrated customer relations, organizational abilities, telephone etiquette, and in effective working relationships with other service/support groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
• Minimum of 18 months experience in customer service related field.
Your role will be to assist customers and resolve basic client service and support issues requiring basic knowledge and escalate all other calls for resolution by senior support staff. In addition you will assist with the supervision of the triage team, handling escalated issues and acting as a liaison for support and management, as well as following up on the completion of delegated tasks. The role is designed to serve customers from US and Canada and it is a night shift role (Schedule 3 pm – 3.30 am).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answer overflow calls for product support and resolve basic client service and support issues when able.
• Escalate all other calls for resolution by senior support staff.
• Determine correct call routing for overflow calls, voicemail, and email.
• Utilize proper departmental procedures for call control, problem resolution, reporting and escalation.
• Conduct proactive customer satisfaction calls, such as following up on product replacement, client "Care Calls," etc.
• Post daily/weekly call statistics and other support information as directed.
• Enter requisitions to replace equipment for clients as needed.
• Project positive image/attitude as part of daily approach to work.
• Perform any tasks as directed by his/her Supervisor.
• Organize and following up on the completion of assigned duties.
• Maintain familiarity with product line on applicable products/applications supported within Imaging Division via training, documentation and personal research
• Record every customer contact in the CRM
What we offer
• A professional and performance supporting work environment.
• A development perspective and support for your transforming it in reality for you.
• A competitive package of compensations and benefits (including meal vouchers, Xmas bonus and private medical subscription).
• A flexible night shift in the time slot starting from 3 pm to 3.30 am.