Zentiva,compania de medicamente generice, ocupă locul 4 în Europa de Est, având o poziție de lider în Cehia, Slovacia și România, în vreme ce în Europa de Vest ocupă locul 6.
Zentiva urmareste sa creasca accesul la medicamente de inalta calitate la pret accesibil, pentru cat mai multi oameni din cat mai multe tari.
Portofoliul de produse al companiei acopera o gama larga de arii terapeutice, concentrandu-se asupra bolilor cardiovasculare, afectiunilor inflamatorii, durerii, infectiilor si bolilor sistemului nervos central, precum si asupra bolilor gastrointestinale si urologice.
• Education: University degree in Medicine
• Experience: Previous pharmaceutical experience (understanding of health care system and of the regulatory, legal, and financial implications of the business)
o In-depth knowledge of current medical practice in his/her area of expertise
o Demonstrates excellent English language skills
o Demonstrates willingness and capability to cooperate well with colleagues in Marketing, Medical, Regulatory and other relevant departments
o Highly focused and drives to set for him/herself ambitious objectives
o Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment; able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines
o Ability to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way
o Quick to analyse and take action
o Excellent communication skills
o Loyalty and confidentiality.
o Availability to work extra hours and to travel (in and out land), punctuality
o Capacity to perform highly both individually and within a team
• Participates with Marketing Department in defining Brand strategy and roll-out plans
• Provides scientific expertise in the development of promotional materials
• Provides disease and product knowledge training to sales force through formalized training supports and sessions aimed at maximizing sales force efficiency
• Participates in Medical Education activities (RTDs, symposia, congresses, …)
• Develops opinion leaders strategy in collaboration with Marketing Department
• Network with scientific community including key thought leaders
• Regularly updates product or disease-related information (tracks, reviews and circulates the latest medical information and publications on Zentiva products and competitors)
• Actively participates in the Medical Information process (answers to Health Care professional inquiries, tracks and maintains the Q&A database)
• Provides support to Pharmacovigilance Head in regularly reviewing drug safety profiles in his/her area of expertise and contributing to the risk-benefit assessment.
• Acts as a role model, in line with all ethical & compliance Zentiva rules and promote the highest ethical & compliance standards