Junior Front Office Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BDO Romania active
View all jobs Junior Front Office Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you want to develop your strengths, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Good command of English and MS Office;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Sociable and customer oriented;
- Organizational skills, attention to details.
We need a colleague with a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, integrity and commitment to our team, as well as a positive attitude and constructive approach. Succeeding as a Junior Front Office Assistant role at BDO requires attention to details and careful execution. We expect you to be cooperative and solutions-oriented.
As a Junior Front Office Assistant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Represent the company by providing general information to third parties (clients, partners, suppliers and other) by phone or face to face;
- Manage and monitor reception activity;
- Maintain an effective and secure documents and information flow;
- Ensure appropriate organizational support and information for different departments of the company;
- Ensure that visitors are welcomed and treated with courtesy and professionalism;
- Manages with calm, firmness and maturity any difficult situations that may occur;
- Ensure continuous improvement of the level of service provided.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Front Office Assistant position!
Send today your application for Junior Front Office Assistant at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.