Linux System Administrator (New FinTech Center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our Client’s world – leading technology powers market infrastructure organizations around the world, while working everyday with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance.
The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and our Client strives to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth, having some unique technology and great people supporting its operations.
They are looking for engineers who bring novel ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, software resilience, large-scale system design, security, machine learning, application operability and UI design.
The main focus of this role are the client’s service lines running on Linux (Suse, Red Hat) or Windows Platform. You will support the delivery and the maintenance for all our client’s systems.
This position would suit someone who enjoys being part of a demanding environment and has ambition to succeed, as well as learn. You must be very hands-on and technical, show initiative, be flexible, customer focused and be motivated by a challenge. If you are a team player with excellent communication skills and have a desire to ensure a high quality customer service along with a delivery-focused approach, this might be the role for you.
Key behaviours and skills:
• Strong client management skills and sense of ownership
• Advanced experience with Linux distributions: Red Hat, SUSE
• Strong scripting experience: Bash
• Virtualization technology experience: VMWare Esx
• Experience with Windows 2003-2008 – Enterprise Environment
• Experience with Windows centralized monitor integration with ITO/Nagios is preferred.
• To set up and configure all the environments related to the system
• To ensure the environments work properly every day, ensuring a prompt support during the functional/customers test sessions
• Support the writing of the technical documentation needed for operation or recurring issues or tasks
• Assist the hardware maintenance tasks
- 25 annual vacation days
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- Meal vouchers