At First Bank, we are hiring DWH/ETL Developer. The person will be responsible for implementing of data structures and ETL processes designed by the DWH Architect. The person will be part of the Data Warehouse Development Team.
- Implement new data structures or changes in the existing one designed by the DWH Architect for extending of data or integration of new data sources.
- Implement ETL processes for extracting data from source systems, transform them according with Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) model and load them inside DWH.
- Implement ETL processed for extracting data from EDW and, transform, and load them into Data Marts that serve for reporting and analytics.
- Test ETL processes developed by him/her or other developers. Correct bugs if they some are discovered.
- Improve performance of existing ETLs.
- Debug execution of current ETLs, find source of errors, and correct them.
- Monitor the daily execution of ETLs and recover from errors if there is the case.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in database development including data definition, data manipulation, and stored procedures development.
- Ability to efficiently communicate and ask specific questions in order to understand the design and processes that needs to implementation.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Banking Industry is a big advantage.
- .NET Development knowledge
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense/View and/or Power BI is an advantage