DATA WAREHOUSE ARCHITECT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FIRST BANK active.
Vezi toate job-urile DATA WAREHOUSE ARCHITECT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At First Bank, we are hiring experienced Data Warehouse Architect to improve and enhance our data warehouse that serves as single source of truth for the bank. The architect will be responsible for enhancement of Data Warehouse by designing new data structures that accommodate data from newly integrated data sources and the ETL processes for loading data from the sources. The architect will help also the team to improve the performance of ETL processes but also the response time of enquiries. The architect will design the development guidebook and all other principles of Data Warehouse development.
- Collaborate with all the business lines to understand requirements and identify all the source systems to be integrated and all data to be loaded into Data Warehouse
- Design the new enhancements and/or improvements and clearly communicate the design to development team. Support development team along development and testing process.
- Collaborate with the entire team of Data Management for clearly communication of the design and development guidebook.
- Research, identify and propose technical products and solutions for the Data management platform components that are missing (ex. Data Quality, Metadata Management, Data Lineage).
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 5+ years of development and/or DBA experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) including 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning databases.
- Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Current hands-on implementation experience required.
- Analyze on-premise OLTP database environments such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and/or Postgres, as well as analytic databases.
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Development knowledge for ETL development frameworks like SSIS, Pentaho, etc.
- Working experience in banking industry considered a big advantage.
- Experience with reference architecture of Database models for Banking Industry.
- Experience specifically with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus.
- General architecting knowledge for applications including REST APIs, development, BPM, etc.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent SQL and strong hands-on scripting (bash, perl or python) ability.
- .NET Development knowledge
- Qlik Sense/View development knowledge
- AI/ML algorithms knowledge is considered an advantage
- Data Lake architecture and concepts is an advantage