Graduates Programme - DevOps Engineer
the perfect opportunity to !
Joining our Applications Management Graduates Program, you will benefit from up to two months of intensive training programs aimed at developing your technical and soft skills, and a buddy that will guide and coach you through you starting period in Endava.
Start Date: 8th of JulyIndustries: Application Management (Software Engineering, DevOps)Length: indefinite / 8 hours per dayLocation: Bucharest
What will you need to get started?
- An automation mindset;
- Some knowledge in one of the following: bash scripting, Powershell, Python, Perl;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Aware of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools;
- Passionate IT student in final year or graduate;
- Proactive person, fast learner and self-motivated;
- Involved in extracurricular activities:(personal projects, member of research Labs/Academies, training, certifications);
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written form.
What are your benefits?
• A real job in one of the fastest growing global companies;
• On-going learning and development opportunities;
• Interaction with Endava professionals to gain industry insight and exposure to international projects;
• Enjoy full support from our team and have a buddy assigned to you.