CENTRALIZED REPORTING LEADER
At First Bank, we are hiring highly experienced person for Centralized Reporting Leader position. The person will be responsible for leading the team for delivering both internal and regulatory reports. The Centralized Reporting Leader will prioritize the reporting requests from all around the bank and he/she will deliver them together with the reporting team.
- Analyze prioritize, and plan the development of reporting requests from the business lines.
- Responsible for the whole delivery process of reports according with planning.
- Conduct business analysis with the business lines for the most complex requests and create functional specifications for developers.
- Participate in development of reports with the rest of the team.
- Supervise and guide the developers when needed.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. Economy studies is accepted but with later technical qualifications in database development.
- 5+ years of experience in Banking Industry inside IT departments or reporting units.
- 5+ years of development experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning databases.
- Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Current hands-on implementation experience required.
- Analyze on-premise OLTP database environments such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and/or Postgres, as well as analytic databases.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is a big advantage.
- Experience specifically with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense/View and/or Power BI is an advantage.
- .NET Development knowledge.
- Knowledge of one or more MISYS Equations is an advantage.