Customer Support Representative with Polish
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
For this role your skills will include:
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree requested
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Minimum 1 year of experience preferred
- Previous experience in customer support is desirable
- Ability to multitask (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
Your mission will be:
- Providing post sales support to customers on UPS (uninterrupted power supply)
- Validate entitlement, assisting customers with unit diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Logging customer details and problem description for all customers
- Escalating cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution
- Take complete ownership of all customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments
- For pre-sales customers this will involve referring customers to local resellers/creating web orders, once customer's specific needs have been identified
- Advising customers on the correct solution for their requirements
- Respond to requests on product pricing and features
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities
- Identify opportunities from the leads and enter opportunity into the system
- Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary