Software Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Aurachain active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
As a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions, Aurachain believes that enterprise applications should be created collaboratively, by leveraging fully configurable UI builders and workflows, configurable data objects, API's and documents. With this in mind, we launched Aurachain 3.0 in 2019.
Aurachain 3.0 is an enterprise platform, which allows the visual creation of digital process applications, without writing code. Aurachain platform applications can be both blockchain-enabled (self-executing smart contracts) and digital apps, without blockchain; in effect, serving as a bridge between the current enterprise platforms and the upcoming multi-sided, business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
You will be part of our Customer Delivery Services team, coordinating internal resources to deliver customer outcomes around our product, within time, scope, quality and cost constraint. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and other aspects of a project.
This is a job for a team player with ambitions that is not afraid of taking decisions and accepting new challenges!
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience as an IT project manager (BPM Projects is a plus);
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, partner facing, customer success
• Practical experience in the entire project life cycle stages using PM methodologies (SCRUM Methodology is a plus)
• Proficiency in MS Office Products is required
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
• External customer-facing management experience is a plus (including partners)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrable ability to communicate with customers, users, internal and external management at all levels of the management
• Strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills required
• Team management skills
• Self-motivator, cooperative, good team player, flexible and creative
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
• Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
• Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Availability for business travelling, 25%-50% mobility (varies depending on the project phases)
• Foreign languages and Level of Proficiency required: English C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing)
• Plan, monitor, and control all aspects of project life cycle for our product, working closely with project stakeholders
• Assist in the definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
• Manage project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Run customer facing project status meetings as required
• Proactively manage customer/partner issues and risks, with professionalism and tact
• Assesses project issues and identifies solutions to meet productivity, quality and business goals
• Develop and manage project dependencies
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Foster relationships with customers enabling future account sales
• Coordinate feedback and insight from customer engagements to improve the product, delivery kits and overall customer experience
• Lead cross-functional project teams